National Stakeholder Advisory Panel
The National Stakeholder Advisory Panel (NSAP), established by the Federal, Provincial and Territorial governments based on their agreed selection criteria, will help guide the overall activities of the Labour Market Information (LMI) Council, including the specific priorities to be undertaken on an annual basis. Member will consist of a cross-section of LMI stakeholder representatives and users from businesses, labour, the education and training sector, and career and employment service providers.
The purpose of the NSAP is to:
- Provide annual recommendations on top priorities
- Identify future trends, requirements and opportunities
- Identify “most promising areas of innovation”
- Act as a “sounding board” for the Council
- Assist with promotion of Council and engagement